FEATURED VIDEO: "Rock Your Ride" Sweepstakes

OFFICIAL Mdot NEWS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Webisodes!!

Hey hey!!

Sooooooooooo...... I know everyone has been waiting for my mini series to come out...

Which will be VERRYYYY soon!! I promise! I know everyone is going to like them.. Well I hope..lol
But anyway, stay tuned! In the mean time, check out everything else!! There is the new "Friends For Change" video that just came out, like a week ago, that you can check out on my side bar ----->
And if you haven't already seen the "It's On" video, that's also on my side bar ----->

**For all you Camp Rock fans out there... excuse me I mean, Camp STAR fans out there..lol.. if you didn't already hear... September 3rd is the day! Tell everyone..lol

I know alot of people have been wanting to know what's going on with the tour, and all I can say is.....

STAY TUNED!! lol
No but really... do keep checking back cuz alot of info will be given out soon!


Ok, i'm tired... going to bed now... :)

Peace out!

Mdot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mdot FANS